2 DAY PROGRAM – Personalized, video recorded coaching in small groups.
Designed for individual coaching in groups of 6, the two-day Presenting with Executive Presence program focuses on the non-verbal language of executive presence layering on the skills required to present with maximum engagement and impact, and confidently handle even the most challenging situations.
COACHING ROI: Learn exactly what to do to up your game and be motivated to do it. Expect to see immediate results.
Our coaching is relentless! Everyone is engaged, coached individually, and observed. — 10% content, 90% coaching
Six working with one coach over two days, from all levels of management who are ready, open, and willing.
- Develop command presence with relaxed confidence
- Close the gap around Executive Maturity
- Learn how to distill the message and bottom-line information
- Eliminate behavior patterns that undermine credibility
- Command greater levels of respect
- Establish credibility and build rapport
- Communicate up to shape & influence business decisions
- Project calm, confidence, and focus under pressure
- Increase potential to move to the next level
Executive Presence: Small Group Coaching Program incorporates new features based on feedback from past participants. It includes an in-class manual as well as post-program online access to PKL-produced videos for additional learning, reinforcement, and retention. Videos cover foundational skills and behaviors as well as key Executive Presence competencies such as positive interaction with senior leaders, leading conference calls and meetings effectively, and delivering an action plan.
- Introduce the Predator / Prey / Partner Model ™
- Assessment – Benchmark (Videotaped)
- LUNCH – individuals review their own videos
- Practice – Business Scenario (Videotaped)
- Personalized Action Plans
- Identifying the elements of Executive Presence
- Assessing each person’s current level
- Use of the Predator, Prey, Partner Model™ to model behavioral changes
- Candid feedback from coach
- Videorecording and peer observations
- Coaching tailored to each individual
- Advanced exercises to meet individual needs
- Personalized development plan