Dynamic 2 hour group setting
- High energy, real-time, interactive talk gives you a way to recognize and integrate the Core Behaviors of Executive Presence
- In-the-moment demonstration coaching of individuals
- Entire group gets conscious practice exercises
- More than a presentation, this is an experience
COACHING ROI: Introductory session to the Pat Kirkland Leadership principles and what to do to up your game and be motivated to do it. Expect to see immediate results.
Our coaching is relentless! Everyone is engaged, coached individually, and observed. 90% content, 10% coaching
Up to 50 people from all levels of management who are ready, open, and willing.
- Identifying the elements of Executive Presence
- Use of the Predator, Prey, Partner Model™ to model behavioral changes
- Candid feedback from coach
- Be introduced to the concepts, mechanics, and “mojo” of Executive Presence.
- Get with immediate take-aways to get better results
- Learn the components of command presence with relaxed confidence
- Introduce the Predator / Prey / Partner Model ™
- Practice – Business Scenario
Intro to Executive Presence incorporates new features based on feed-back from past participants. It includes post-program online access to PKL-produced videos for additional learning, reinforcement, and retention.
RESULTS: Revealing a True Rock Star
On paper, “Miranda” was a rock star. Her VP wanted to promote her. But he said he couldn’t — because she wasn’t seen as having “It”. He said: “You need to come across with more authority, show you can handle pressure, and own the room.” He could describe “It” in general terms, but couldn’t spell out what she needed to do to close the gap in perception. Working harder wasn’t the answer. Miranda already did that.
Two months after coaching, Miranda presented to the Senior Leadership team and 1000 top customers. She knocked it out of the park! The executive team saw that she would be unflappable if challenged, that she could be commanding and bold.
Within a month, Miranda was promoted to Senior Marketing Manager.
Based on a true story.