KEYNOTES / CONFERENCES / PRESENTATIONS
Pat’s remarkably lively, fun, real-time, interactive talks give audience members a way to recognize and integrate the key behaviors of Executive Presence. Even large groups get in-the-moment conscious practice. Much more than a presentation, this is an experience.
Pat regularly presents to conferences, association meetings and company events. She’s a top rated speaker at Grace Hopper Conference, Microsoft, IABC.
ROI: Leaving with the concepts, mechanics, and “mojo” of executive presence, audience members emerge charged and with “ah-ha’s” to take into the workplace.
“Your session was fantastic. I was in the “catbird seat”: I could see the room coming to life and feel the energy level rising… and the feedback forms confirmed it (you were a hit!).”
– IABC (International Association of Business Communicators) Event Sponsor
GROUP SIZE / SELECTION / LENGTH:
Up to 1000, effective for all levels, general population or diversity and inclusion groups. 1-2 hours.
- Raise awareness of how to increase executive presence.
- Get several immediate skills to practice.
- Generate buzz and buy-in to take skills to the next level.
- Help cultivate emerging leaders.
- Encourage current leaders to boost their effectiveness and ability to shape business decisions.
- Raise awareness that there are behavior patterns that undermine credibility
- Learn the importance of showing up as powerful and approachable in 30 seconds
Pat identifies the key behaviors of leaders who are at once powerful, approachable, and charismatic. Group exercises and in-the-moment demonstration coaching make this one of the most memorable sessions imaginable. Pat customizes the talk to the purpose of your event.
70% content, 30% group exercises and in-the-moment coaching demonstrations
- Executive Presence: Making the Leap
- Advancing Your Career With Leadership Presence
- The Power Of Personal Branding
- Art & Science Of Positive Influence