The day of transformational results begins with an overview of how the non-verbal language of behaviors communicates power and status.
Then, working in a small group, each individual is videotaped so they and the coach can assess how they are coming across within that context.
Through additional videotaped, in-the-moment coaching sessions, each participant finds the specific combination of subtle behaviors that conveys their own brand of executive presence.
- Individual coaching in a small group, tailored to each person and their current business challenges
- Videotaping gives immediate objective feedback
- Real-time personal coaching catches behaviors in the moment
- Witness the power gained from making subtle behavioral changes
- Exercises customized to meet specific needs
How We Work
- Our coaching is experiential. Through demonstrations and exercises like those seen here, everyone in a small group learns through both individual coaching and observation of others.
- Brain research suggests that having fun boosts authentic learning and long-term memory.
- The highest-level executive thinking, making of connections, and “aha” moments are more likely to occur in an atmosphere of “exuberant discovery.”
- Cost-effective process dramatically reduces the expense of personal coaching without losing any effectiveness.
- Greater numbers of people receive personal coaching in the time it usually takes for one.
- Shortened development time for leaders.
- Sessions scheduled consecutively create additional cost benefits.